UP YOUR INTENSITY
Though many people think they need to spend a lot of time at the gym to get a lot out of their workouts, the truth is that after 30 or 40 minutes, the benefit isn’t as great. To go that long, you’d have to lower the intensity of the workouts so it is better to work out at a higher intensity.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
I offer small group fitness classes that run for 45 minutes. I run both strength classes and cardio classes. For the best results I recommend you attend at least one strength and one cardio session per week. See the group class timetable below.
Benefits of group fitness
- Short n sharp - Circuits shorten the length of time that you need to train, so they're time efficient for busy people!
- Fully body workout - Circuit training is a great way to get a full body workout in a short amount of time. Each circuit class consists of upper and lower body exercises which allow each muscle group to recover during the workout.
- The fact is - Women should undertake strength training because by keeping their bones and muscles strong, they decrease their risk of osteoporosis as they age.
- The great thing about strength training – is that you really only need to do it once per week for 30 minutes – that’s it! So even the busiest of women can still turn their bodies into a fat burning machine by pumping iron for just half an hour, once per week.
- Stay accountable - Working out with others helps keep you motivated, and it also keeps you accountable for your fitness. Camaraderie and some friendly competition help keep you on track with your fitness goals and provide plenty of motivation for readching them.